If you're passionate about IT and electronics
, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buyAll in One MSI Pro 22XT 10M-005XEU 21,5" G6400 8 GB DDR4 256 GB SSD FHD
at an unbeatable price.
- Screen: 21,5"
- Processor: Intel Pentium G6400
- Graphics card: Intel UHD Graphics
- RAM Memory: 8 GB DDR4
- Hard Drive: 256 GB SSD
- HDMI x 2
- USB 2.0 x 2
- RJ45 x 2
- USB 3.1 x 3
- USB C 3.1 x 1
- Jack 3.5 mm x 1
- COM x 1
- Bluetooth 4.2
- LAN 10/100/1000Mbps
- WIFI 5 Ghz
- Technology: IPS
- Operating System: FreeDOS
- Current Adaptor: 120 W
- Approx. dimensions: 50 x 21 x 37 cm
- Compatible: VESA 10 x 10 cm
- Sound: 2 x 2 W
- Approx. weight: 6 Kg
ENHANCE YOUR VIEWING EXPERIENCE WITH IPS GRADE PANEL
PRO 22X Series is equipped with IPS Grade Panel which not only instantly optimizes the screen colors and brightness to ensure that you enjoy every scene at its best, but also allows you to have a consistent picture quality with an extremely wide viewing angle vertically as well horizontally of 178 degrees.
NOTHING BUT FOCUS
Go Through Every Corner, Edge & Plane for CAD & APP developers
PRO 22X is equipped with a 10th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors which utilize a power-efficient microarchitecture, advanced process technology and silicon optimizations to deliver faster performance than processors of the previous generation.
NVME PCIE M.2 SSD
Time is very important during your workday. Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely quick loading of applications and data to save time. The PRO 22X series is equipped with an NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD that delivers speeds up to 2200MB/s which is 5 times faster.
SILENT PRO COOLING SYSTEM
SEPARATE AIR FLOW FOR THE HOTTEST KEY COMPONENTS
The MSI PRO 22X is equipped with a special cooling system, Silent PRO Cooling. Part of this system is a Server Grade Thermal Module that handles the cooling of different components within the system. Besides that we put the most important key components on the top side so warm air can easily move out and we separate the air flow to make sure the system's temperature stays perfectly under control for a cool and silent operation.
MORE STABILIZED MONITOR PANEL
FLICKERING / DRY EYE / EYESTRAIN / READING GLASSES
Thanks to MSI Anti-Flicker technology, a stable output current for the monitor is provided. It will help against dry eyes, eyestrain, and lowers the chance to need reading glasses in the future.
5-WAY NAVIGATOR OSD CONTROL
The World’s First All-in-One PC with 5-Way Navigator for an easy OSD Control
EASY MAINTENANCE DESIGN
With the HDD Rapid Upgrade Design, maintaining or upgrading your 2.5" storage on PRO 22X will not be a nightmare any more.
Hook up the PRO 22X anywhere you’d like with its VESA mount support. Take it completely off your table/workspace, or mount it as a display.
With the external output ports (HDMI), PRO 22X allows you to extend a second screen to pre-view your professional working data.
With the second display, PRO 22X allows you to increase working efficiency with more possibilities in a large variety of situations.
COUNTLESS OF SUCCESSFUL B2B PROJECTS
Over the past years, MSI has successfully supported Countless of commercial projects, including government tenders, restaurant & hotel facilitation, shopping mall navigation projects, school & university developments and professional office projects.
- Display diagonal: 54.6 cm (21.5")
- Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Touchscreen: Y
- HD type: Full HD
- Native aspect ratio: 16:9
- Panel type: IPS
- Tilt angle range: -5 - 15°
- Processor family: Intel® Pentium® Gold
- Processor manufacturer: Intel
- Processor model: G6400
- Processor frequency: 4 GHz
- Processor cores: 2
- Processor cache: 4 MB
- Internal memory: 8 GB
- Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM
- Maximum internal memory: 32 GB
- Memory slots: 2
- Memory slots type: SO-DIMM
- Memory form factor: DIMM/SO-DIMM
- Total storage capacity: 256 GB
- Storage media: SSD
- Optical drive type: N
- Card reader integrated: Y
- Total SSDs capacity: 256 GB
- Number of SSDs installed: 1
- SSD capacity: 256 GB
- Discrete graphics adapter: N
- Discrete graphics adapter model: Not available
- On-board graphics adapter: Y
- On-board graphics adapter model: Intel® UHD Graphics 610
- Built-in speaker(s): Y
- Number of speakers: 2
- RMS rated power: 4 W
- Built-in camera: N
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 2
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 3
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-C ports quantity: 1
- HDMI ports quantity: 2
- Headphone outputs: 1
- Microphone in: Y
- Combo headphone/mic port: Y
- Product colour: Black
- Product type: All-in-One PC
- Operating system installed: N
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Y
- Intel Clear Video Technology: Y
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology: N
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT): Y
- Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP): N
- Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX): Y
- Intel 64: Y
- Execute Disable Bit: Y
- Idle States: Y
- CPU configuration (max): 1
- Embedded options available: N
- Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d): Y
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x): Y
- AC adapter power: 120 W
- Width (with stand): 500 mm
- Depth (with stand): 210 mm
- Height (with stand): 370 mm
- Weight (with stand): 5.82 kg
- Package weight: 8.35 kg
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.